The Independent Analytical Center for Geopolitical Studies “Borysfen Intel” provides an opportunity for young analysts to express their views on a particular issue related to the political, economic, security, information situation in Ukraine and in the world, as well as to some theoretical issues.
In the end of the course the students wrote essays, some of which we found possible (and useful) to publish on our website (preserving the author’s style).
The list of essays is constantly updated
Note that an authors’ point of view can disagree with the editor’s one.
4. Melnyk Danil. “The Problem of Artificial Intelligence in a Matter of National Security and Activities of Intelligence Services”
6. Vasylenko Oleksandr. “German Intelligence Agencies: Structure, Leadership, Tasks and Legal Aspects of Activity”
7. Vorotnikova Kristina. “Diplomacy and Intelligence. Interconnection Between the Activities of the Foreign Policy and Intelligence Services of the State”
8. Derkachenko Anna. “Security and Defense Sector. Directions of Development of the Foreign Intelligence of Ukraine”
10. Levinska Yuliia. “Composition and Activity of the Intelligence Agencies of Ukraine in the Soviet Era of 1917–1991”
13. Skopina Daria. “Intelligence Agencies of Ukraine: Classification, Characteristics, Features of Activity”
15. Sieda Sofiia. “The Postmodern World: Characteristics, Crisis of the Post-Modern Civilization, Transformation of the World Order”
16. Prokhorov Pavlo. “Current Military-Political and Security Situation in the World, in the European Region and Around Ukraine”
18. Zinevych Olesia. “Priorities and Reforming of the National Security of Ukraine’s System in the Modern Environment”
19. Bulavina Diana. “US Intelligence Services: Task, Structure, Leadership, Legal Aspects of the Activity”
21. V. Semenukha, student of NAU. Internship at the “Borysfen Intel” Centre: “Characteristics of Some US Analytical Centres and Possible Directions of Cooperation of the “Borysfen Intel” Centre with Them”
22. V. Kiziridi, student of NAU. Internship at the “Borysfen Intel” Centre: “Social Credit System in China”
23. A. Korzh, student of NAU. Internship at the “Borysfen Intel” Centre: “Geopolitical Situation in the Middle East”