Russia continues to build up its military presence in Belarus and plans to hold “West-2021” military exercise in the Western Military District of the Russian Armed Forces and partly on the territory of Belarus.
- Elements of the information war conducted by Russia.
- Is there a real threat of military invasion?
- Are there any intelligence data of Russia’s preparations for a full-scale war with Ukraine?
- Should Ukraine respond immediately to Russia’s actions and increase its military presence in the East and South?
- Should Ukraine conduct its military exercises simultaneously with Russia?
These and other questions are answered by the President of the Independent Analytical Center for Geopolitical Studies “Borysfen Intel”, Head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine in 2008–2010, Head of the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine in 2014–2016, Doctor of Military Sciences, Lieutenant General Victor Hvozd.
Victor Hvozd on Ukraine 24 TV channel (in Ukrainian):