June 10, 2020
German-language media in Europe closely monitor international events that influence the political situation in the world and consequences that will have their manifestations in the further alignment of the interests of major geopolitical players. Lately, international analysts have been keeping in sight the following events:
- the US President’s unexpected decision to reduce the US military contingent in Germany;
- disputes between Turkey and Greece that threaten to escalate into armedconfrontation;
- dynamics of the pandemic of coronavirus infection in the world and its impact on the economy and the subsequent system of international relations;
- protests against police’s violence in the UnitedStates and other countries;
- escalation of tensions between India and Pakistan in the border region of Tibet.